Friday, July 5, 2013

Friday's Five Favorite Things

It's finally Friday time to share another 5 of my favorite things! 

1. Fireworks
I watched a beautiful firework display on the beach to end my 4th of July festivities.
2. Blue & White Plates
Something like this will be in my house one day. Photo here.
3. Wedding Inspiration
This looks like the perfect South Carolina wedding to me! Photo here.
4. Beautiful bulletin boards
I love the idea of having a bulletin board filled with quotes,  pictures, and sparkly thumb tacks. One day I'll make myself one! Photo here.
5. This view
This is the perfect view of the sunsetting over the marsh. Took this gem on a bike ride around the island (found my dream wedding location on this trip).

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment