Sunday, October 5, 2014

Let's Get Organized: Counter Clutter

I hope I'm not the only one who has a bit of counter clutter. The mail, coupons, and everything else always seems to appear on the counter in the kitchen. Sometimes it's just too overwhelming to even deal with. We tried to pile everything into "organized" stacks to clean up but even that didn't help when I needed to wipe the counter down.

So I started looking for the perfect counter organizers, these were my two favorites.

I decided to go with the Pottery Barn option since I could wipe it down easier. I have my Keurig sitting right next to the organizer so splatters happen every once in a while. 

Here's my before and after, I love being able to show off my wedding pictures in the kitchen too! 

How do y'all keep your mail organized?

wWt


No comments:

Post a Comment