Friday, June 7, 2013

A little about me

Hey Y'all,

I hope everyone is having a great week and happy it's Friday! It's been extremely rainy here and I haven't left the house too much, I'm going stir crazy. Since I've been posting this week a bunch I just wanted to introduce myself before I got too far into the blog.

My name is Waverly and I'm a senior studying civil engineering. I absolutely love studying in a male dominated field and I joke around that I have two sides: the typical sorority girl side and the nerdy engineer side. If there are any spelling or grammar errors I apologize, I can work math problems all day but can't spell a lick. I graduate in December and could not be more excited, I'm already trying to plan my outfit for that special day.


I have an amazing boyfriend of over 4 years. I absolutely love coffee and am a horribly picky eater. I'm obsessed with all things southern and classic. I love my sorority Gamma Phi Beta and have been the president of my chapter for two years. It's one of my highlights of my college career. Lilly Pulitzer and Vineyard Vines are my top two favorite brands. I've been a Whale Rep for Vineyard Vines for two years as well and love the experience. At school I have a great group of friends who I guarantee will be with me for life. 


I'm a type A personality all the way and love to have everything perfect. I get extremely stressed out during the school year but I thrive when I'm busy and under pressure. I'm in the midst of my break summer where I'm not working or taking any summer school classes. I'm so ready to use this summer break to be happy and stress free!

No comments:

Post a Comment