Wednesday, July 16, 2014

A Bridesmaid Breakfast

Good Morning Y'all!

The day of my wedding I hosted a bridesmaids breakfast to say thank you for everything my bridal party has done for me. Between buying a new dress, booking flights for my wedding, and wonderful bridal showers my bridal party went above and beyond! 

After breakfast we were leaving for the salon, sorry no pictures of faces (we literally just woke up)! I hosted the breakfast at the house we all stayed at for my wedding weekend. It was just a causal time for us to enjoy each others company and a couple mimosas.


I cut out several gold glitter pineapples to use as decorations for the breakfast. Below are the pictures of the bridesmaids gifts. Everyone received a monogram hanger, robe, and a good bag full of surprises!



A little peak into the goodie bags! In that sweet little Kate Spade bag are bracelets to wear in the wedding, they looked perfect.


My girls mean the absolute world to me and I am so thankful for all their support! 

wWt

2 comments:

  1. I love the monogrammed hangers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they adorable?! I kinda want all my hangers to be monogrammed :)

      Delete