Wednesday, June 5, 2013

June Wallpaper

One of my favorite things to do is change my wallpaper on my mac, ipad, and iphone. I love making everything coordinate. Lately I've been keeping my computer background a little different. I limit myself to only changing the design once a month. This month Sweet Tea Paperie's June wallpaper calendar is perfect for me. It's just so fresh a clean looking, plus the little calendar reminds me of what day it actually is. Not being in school I lose track of my days a bit. Whoops!


I absolutely hate clutter on my desktop so I keep all five of my most important folders in the top right corner. *Tip on a mac if you right click on several items and click "clean up selection" it will automatically straighten the files up so everything will be perfectly spaced. 

Browse through some of my favorite photos here on tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment