Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Yoga is making a comeback

I used to be obsessed with yoga. I would be taking a yoga class at a minimum of three times a week all throughout freshman, sophomore, and parts of junior year of college. I eventually stopped going and would only run on the treadmill. Well I've missed yoga classes and the benefits of yoga. Sure I still run at least three times a week and go to spin class at the gym but yoga is the only arm workout I actually don't hate. Last night I went to my first yoga class in a year and I'll definitely be going back even though my arms are sore!


A couple benefits I see in myself from yoga are; toned arms, stronger core, and overall sense of relaxation. 

Of course I've already scoped out new yoga clothes from Lululemon. Here's a couple of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment