Saturday, June 22, 2013

Southern Tradition: Firefly

While vacationing in the low country visiting the Firefly distillery in Wadmalaw seemed to be the perfect day trip. I've never been to a distillery before or a winery so everything was new. There's not too much to see except for two buildings and the vineyard itself but tastings are available for $6 and you get to keep your shot glass! You can chose the Irvin House wine tasting or the Firefly tasting. We decided upon the Firefly since I'm obsessed with the sweet tea vodka!


I tasted the vodka lemonade (only available at the distillery) the skinny tea vodka and the peach tea vodka (my FAVORITE). I also tried the java rum, apple pie moonshine, and strawberry moonshine. Let me tell you the strawberry moonshine was delicious but could be deadly! Haha


The grounds were really neat so I had to snap a view pictures! Hope y'all enjoy a little peak into my trip, check out their website here: http://fireflyvodka.com





What are some of y'alls favorite drink recipes? 

No comments:

Post a Comment