Monday, July 1, 2013

No better time like the present

Art Print Here.
Today is the day that Google Reader is going away, so make the switch to Bloglovin. Once you make your account you can actually import your favorite blogs from Google Reader. Fortunately for me I never used Google reader and just bookmarked all the blogs I typically read. When I started keeping up with way too many blogs I HAD to find a solution. I found Bloglovin and I just love it! I have the app on my iPhone and iPad. I also have their website saved to my top sites on my laptop. It allows me to keep up with daily posts and after I read them the posts disappear from my feed. You can even "like" posts and then refer to them later. Make your account today!

Don't forget to follow me! (The button is on the right side of the page)

No comments:

Post a Comment