Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Gold Card

I hope I have several coffee drinkers reading this blog. Obviously from this Friday's Five Favorite things post I love coffee. Well there is something about Starbucks that I just find to be perfect. If I'm having a bad day I crave a beautifully crafted drink just for me. Starbucks is the perfect place to get work done, grab coffee for a road trip, and catch up with friends. I have the Starbucks app for my iPhone and I'm able to keep track of my account and how many stars I've earned, but there is something about my gold card. I carry it with me everywhere I go!


If y'all register a gift card and use it 30 times you'll reach gold level and get you're own personalized card! 


How delicious does this coffee look? Obviously I love all things blue and navy but I'm thinking about purchasing this new blend to try this ice brewing recipe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment