Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Wedding Wednesday

If y'all follow me on instagram or twitter (@waveat) you might have noticed I spent my weekend in Charleston wedding planning. It was an absolute blast! We were able to schedule a cake tasting, meeting with the florist, and even a meeting with a caterer. AND I was able to try a coffee shop I've driven by for years and never stopped in. It's called Muddy Waters which I think is just the cutest name for a coffee shop. It was so quaint on the inside and just felt so cozy on such a chilly winter day. I ordered a delicious soy latte. I highly recommend it!


Kinda obsessed with wedding planning! 
Hope y'all are having a great week!

wTa



2 comments:

  1. Hi Waverly,
    I got here from A Lonestar State of Southern. I'm new to the blog world but I'm so glad I found your blog. Good luck with your wedding planning - I had such a good time planning mine last year! And cake tasting was my favorite part :) We had Key Lime Bliss cupcakes for our wedding in the OBX.

    Happy Friday!

    Katelyn
    http://realhousewifeofgreenville.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Katelyn,

      So glad you found me! I'm still very new to the blogging world too but it's been really fun finding new blogs and figuring it all out. Key Lime Bliss cupcakes sound delicious :)

      Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

      Waverly

      Delete