Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Favorite Clemson Tradition

FIRST FRIDAY!!

If y'all aren't familiar with Clemson's best tradition, First Friday then this might not seem as exciting. We hold a parade the Friday before the first home football game. The parade consists of several campus wide organizations and a float competition between sororities. 

Naturally the construction aspect of my chapters float was right up my alley. Hello, construction classes were put to good use! I love walking in the parade and leading the cheers. 

Everything about First Friday is magical to me. The overwhelming pride every student has before the first game. There is definitely something in there hills. Campus has an exciting feel to it and people are itching to tailgate and watch an amazing football game! What made it better is Clemson played Georgia for our first home game. 

I just wanted to share a couple of my favorite pictures of the float and parade!
A glipse of my baby! The theme was "traditions of the southland" I immediately thought of football!
Excuse the jorts, large tank, and cowboy boots! Seniors always dress crazy for the parade!
My best friend and little! 
Go tigers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment