Thursday, September 5, 2013

"In high tide or low tide we'll be by your side"

I know it's been forever since I've blogged but my life is finally slowing down to a point where I can blog everyday again! I've been taking pictures like crazy at every event so I'm going to slowly share some of them.

Let's start with Bid Day, for those of you not familiar with greek life; bid day is the day where girls receive their invitations from sororities. At Clemson girls run down a hill to their sorority waiting at the bottom. It is such an exciting experience, I remember when I ran down that hill like it was yesterday. 
My beautiful chapter waiting on our newest members!
My Bside ladies!
Straight sass right there
Senior tradition on bid day, get in the reflection pond!
Too much fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment