Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day Y'all!!

I hope it's been the best for everyone. I've had a great day and I'm extremely thankful for my fiance today. He's so sweet to me. He had the prettiest flowers delivered to my house today! Such a neat surprise to have someone ask for me at the door :)


We really don't go "all out" for Valentine's day, we never have. It's our first/last Valentine's Day as an engaged couple though! We finished addressing our Save The Dates and then we went to run errands. We ended up going to Starbucks (my favorite!) and then went searching for the perfect stamps. I'm not a fan of the typical "wedding" stamps of roses and white cakes. So I found these vintage seed packet stamps from USPS. LOVE THEM!
Obviously running errands around town I didn't need an elaborate outfit but I wanted to dress up for my fiance (maybe distract from me getting us lost to the post office). I realized that this Lilly Pulitzer Elsa top I had in my closet was perfect for such a festive day!


A pink scarf was perfect for today's slightly chilly weather!
Watch: Kate Spade Bracelet: David Yurman
Bracelet: Kate Spade Clutch: Kate Spade
*Sorry for no full length photos! The ground was still covered in snow so I was wearing my L.L. Bean duck shoes and that didn't exactly "glam up" my outfit.

We finished the day with a nice dinner at home with my family. I made pink rice crispy treats for dessert!

How was everyone's Friday?

wTa

No comments:

Post a Comment