Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Lilly Pulitzer + Estee Lauder

Hey Y'all!
I know most of my fabulous readers love Lilly Pulitzer & also love beauty products. I'm sure many of y'all have seen the collaboration between Lilly and Estee Lauder. I think it's wonderful and I absolutely have my makeup bag from the last free gift with purchase they did together!
I wanted to share with you how to earn your own Lilly Pulitzer gift. It's super easy! All you need to do is make a $35 purchase on any Estee Lauder product through Macys.com In your Lilly gift you will receive one hundred and twenty dollars worth of makeup! If that's not good enough you also have the opportunity to specialize your gift, choose either subtle or bold. This offer ends March 23rd!

Feel free to use these skincare and foundation finders to help you decide what to purchase (in case you have a hard time making decisions like myself haha)
Read all of the details here.
Thank you Amy Bishop for wanting to share this opportunity with my readers!

wTa

No comments:

Post a Comment