Friday, March 21, 2014

Weekend Reading List...

The weekend is finally here! I started of this beautiful Friday with a hot cup of coffee and a couple of my favorite magazines. I am obsessed with Pottery Barn's catalogue! April's edition really put me into the Spring spirit. My next favorite is a southern staple: Southern Living. Some issues of the magazine leave me wanting for more but this one is perfect! There was a special article on Charleston & Greenville (my favorite cities). Not to mention a to-die-for strawberry cake recipe. 

My suggestion for everyone's weekend plans: grab a cup of coffee & read a magazine outside on the porch (rocking chairs are highly recommended) 

Lovin this nail polish color right now (it changes color in the sun)
Blueberry muffin tops start the weekend off right!



Stayed tuned for my March BirchBox review!

wTa

2 comments:

  1. Blueberry muffin tops?! That sounds amazing. You should post the recipe! And those magazines look like so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful idea! Thanks so much for stopping by :)

      Delete