Monday, July 14, 2014

24 hours before my big day

We had my wedding rehearsal exactly 24 hours before I would walk down the aisle to be married. It was so much fun to start to see all of my planning for the wedding to come together. The best part? An hour before the rehearsal I found out that I was offered my perfect job! It was such a good reminder that God is in control and everything happens in His timing. 


Our wedding rehearsal was held at our ceremony site which was under a oak tree (complete with spanish moss) and overlooking the Stono River. It was absolutely gorgeous. Thomas and I had such a fun time with our wedding party acting silly. 


This photo sums up the bridal party, love y'all! 
Our rehearsal dinner was held at a local golf club and the food was delicious! Thomas's cake was football themed of course with a blue "C" for The Citadel on one side and a orange "C" for Clemson on the other. 


 We are so thankful for everyone who helped put these events together and for those who helped us celebrate.

Look forward to more wedding details tomorrow!

wWt

No comments:

Post a Comment