Thursday, November 6, 2014

My Southern Wedding : Part Four

It's the finally the day to share my wedding details. My family wanted to make sure that our guests felt southern hospitality everywhere our guests went. We knew how hot everyone would be in the middle of June so we incorporated personalized fans and water bottles. Many of our details were little DIY projects, some Esty finds, & from my favorite monogram store: Monograms Marking & More! I'm always so happy to share any tips with any future brides just leave me a comment. Little Secret: The Wedding Planner is one of my favorite movies and I've always thought I'd make a fantastic OCD wedding planner myself haha! {I'm the bride who numbered/labeled boxes complete with instructions}




Showing off our married monogram & showing a little state pride with our personalized buckets from Monograms Markings & More!
I love my guest book canvas from Monograms Markings & More!
wWt

No comments:

Post a Comment