Saturday, December 20, 2014

Christmas at The Biltmore Estate

Merry Christmas Y'all!

This past weekend my parents, Thomas, & myself went to The Biltmore to get us in the perfect holiday spirit. If you haven't been to The Biltmore it's in Asheville, NC. You can tour the home year round but it's so special around Christmas. The Christmas trees are beautifully decorated and you can tour the house at night for a "candlelight" tour. I highly recommend it, all the fireplaces are going and it's so cozy. 

For my fellow wine lovers you can do a wine tasting which is included in your admission. We ate at Cedric's Tavern for a late dinner after our wine tasting. The food was fabulous, I ordered the fish & chips since we were in an Irish pub!

A little glimpse into the wine cellar!
Right before we went into the house!
It was such a magical experience & put me in the holiday spirit.

My favorite room inside the house!
wWt

No comments:

Post a Comment