Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Everyday Makeup

I have a pretty simple daily makeup routine. Nothing fancy and pretty neutral natural looking colors. My personal preference for make up is by BareMinerals. The foundation is so light and natural looking  that I don't have to worry about that ugly clay makeup line on my chin. 

Foundation: BareMinerals Matte Foundation in Medium Tan Liner Shadow: BareMinerals Liner Shadow in Gold Mine Glipse (eye shadow): BareMinerals shadow in Gilded Taupe Mascara: Mabelline Volume Express One-by-one
After seeing this post on Design Darling, I decided to splurge on some new mascara. I haven't tried it out yet but I'm excited. I think buying myself a little something different makes my day brighter!


What's y'all makeup routine look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment