Monday, August 19, 2013

The Last Move

Yesterday was the last time I'd move into college. It's kinda crazy how fast my college experience has flown by. Both my parents & boyfriend helped me move in. I've been lucky enough to live on campus all 4 years. I don't think I could live in an apartment and commute everyday. (hello lateness)

My room isn't completely set but I wanted to share a couple of my favorite spots.

Favorite candy: Milky Way midnights
My large Lilly Pulitzer covered bed (currently snuggling here)
My favorite, my desk with a perfect view of Tillman.
The reason I'm so excited about this move also is because I lived in the same room last year but it was newly renovated over the summer. I'm obsessed with my floor to ceiling windows, new furniture and built in counters. 

I should be back to posting regularly, thanks for sticking with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment