Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Feeling overwhelmed

It's my last semester of college which is just crazy to me! My time at school has flown by. I wrote my senior letter to my sorority and just broke down crying. I still have an entire semester as president and a full class load but I feel myself being sad that it's all coming to an end. After that little crying session I start making list after list of things I need to do. Pack up clothes, post office, gym, and get ready for recruitment. {the list is way longer now} 

I remember what Carly posted on her blog. "How do you eat an elephant?"

via
Not only did she make this image with my favorite Lilly Pulitzer print the sentiment could not be more relevant for me at this time. 

My goal right now is to enjoy my time left at school and not get so stressed when my to-do list just won't stop growing.

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same! I submitted my intent to graduate in the spring & nearly had a break down. Here's to enjoying these last few college days!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad it's not just me! College just flew by too fast sadly

      Delete