Friday, September 13, 2013

Fall Wishlist

(Just for two of my favorite readers Meghan & Brooke)

It's definately still summer here in the south but that hasn't stopped my from starting on my must have fall shopping list! I've been looking at J. Crew Factory all week deciding what I'll need for this Fall season. Obviously everyone needs boots and a gorgeous quilted vest. My four favorite Fall picks are:

1. FACTORY CLASSIC BUTTON-DOWN SHIRT IN PLAID


The perfect shirt! Can easily be paired with jeans or leggings and boots 
2. FACTORY STRAIGHT AND NARROW JEAN

Gotta get a new pair of these! Great to tuck into boots!
3. FACTORY V-NECK SWEATER


VERSATILE color!
4. FACTORY COLORBLOCK PLAID MINI


Obsessed!
I can't wait to start making some fall purchases!

Hope everyone is having the best week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment