Friday, August 9, 2013

Shopping day recap

So by now y'all know I had the best day shopping with my mom! We went to Charlotte and had a blast. If your familiar with the upstate of South Carolina you know we have no Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, or Tory Burch. {so sad, I know} It was such a treat being able to go to all of these stores. We took a ton of pictures shopping! One of my favorite stores was The Container Store, talk about organization heaven! 


All of the shopping bags!


Obsessed with the seating in the Tory Burch store
From inside the Lilly Pulitzer dressing room (via. Instagram)
Office section of The Container Store!
Cutest bag ever
Really couldn't contain myself, I'm a nerd for organization!
All my shopping goodies minus Ikea items

Hope I didn't bore y'all today! Look for posts coming up featuring all of my new items

4 comments:

  1. I love shopping at South Park mall in Charlotte! Knoxvile doesn't have those stores either, and I'd rather drive to the mountains than to Nashville, ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I'm not the only person who travels to shop! I love South Park, thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Ahh I love that lily agenda :) I was looking at it today!

    AJ | TheAJMinute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love it! You should definitely consider purchasing one for yourself, thanks for stopping by!

      Delete