Monday, November 11, 2013

Engaged Bliss

I'm so so excited to start wedding planning! I think it's going to be a great process and a wonderful time for my fiancĂ© and I to grow even more as a couple. My dream is a plantation southern classy wedding so naturally Southern Weddings was my go-to magazine. Now for my actual planner, I did some research. Obviously there is the generic Barnes and Noble options, which are great but not quite special enough. I came across Emily Ley's, Simplified Wedding planner online and became obsessed with the classic white and gold exterior. It's a binder which is great for online printouts and vendor contracts.



How gorgeous is the box my wedding planner came in & these precious sticky flags?
I'm really excited to start the process and would love any words of wisdom my readers have for me!

wTa

No comments:

Post a Comment