Friday, November 22, 2013

So happy to have my best stand by my side!

Hey Y'all! I hope everyone is having a great week, mine just got 10 times better! (I apologize for any excessive exclamation marks, I'm excited)

Last night I asked my best friends to be my bridesmaids and maid of honor. I feel like this is such a huge step in the right direction wedding planning wise! I've been dying to tell them about bridesmaids dresses and venue appointments but I felt bad sharing all the good news when they weren't "officially" my bridesmaids. Well the wait is finally over and I'm beyond excited! The women who will be standing by my side at my wedding I wouldn't trade for anything. I can't imagine having better friends! They are my sorority sisters who literally have been with me through it all! My maid of honor is my little and my other half, I can't wait for all the fun times we have ahead!

I really looked high and low all over the internet with the best/cutest way to ask these women the big question. I settled on a simple scalloped card on top of a gift box. In the box was the shade of Essie nail polish I wanted them to wear for the wedding, a nail file, and a Emi Jay hair tie. I think they turned out really really well! 

Obviously when my friends opened the card lots of hugs, squealing, and excitement ensued :)

Here's a couple photos of their gifts in the making

Me writing out the big question!
A look inside the goodie box
A look at every stage of the boxes from all wrapped up to inside.
wTa

No comments:

Post a Comment