Sunday, December 8, 2013

Exam Week Survival Guide

Graduating in 2 weeks you'd think I would have master the exam week struggle but I really don't think it's something you ever figure out completely. I wanted to share my tid bits of knowledge on exam week. I have a couple easy tips that work for me:

  1. Don't stress: I know everyone always says this but the exams where I told myself to just "wing it" I actually did the best on because I didn't add extra pressure on myself.
  2. Spend time with friends: Yes, y'all are all going to be busy but you won't see each other for a while so make sure to make time this exam week for a little bit of fun. Even just a Starbucks run will help your mood!
  3. Know your study habits: For me I can watch tv and study at the same time, it helps me not to get bogged down. Other need to complete silence. Hopefully you know what you need, stick with it! You don't have to change what works just because it's finals week.
  4. Plan out your week: I hope everyone's exams are spread out but if not just take everything one day at a time. Make a study schedule so you can study a little bit each day for every exam. 
  5. Take study breaks: Go for a run or at least a walk outside! If you can't see the light at the end of the tunnel go ahead and pack to go home during your study breaks. 
& if all else fails...DRINK COFFEE
Image Here.
Happy Studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment