Sunday, December 15, 2013

Holiday Decorating {Part 1}

I hope everyone is in the festive holiday spirit, I know I am! I'm back moved home after exams and I can't believe I'm graduating this week (so scary!) 

My house is in full on Christmas mode, I love it! We just finished decorating our "family" tree tonight and I couldn't wait to share how it turned out. We will end up with two trees as always, one is our "family" tree with colored lights and homemade keepsake ornaments. The second will be my personal favorite, our white and gold tree. We have white lights, white crochet ornaments (made by my great grandmother), and crystal all over!

Our "family" tree
Merry Christmas! 
Slowly adding presents under the tree!
How cute is my easy bake oven ornament?!
Go Tigers!
Gotta love toothpick ornaments from 5k
Loved hanging ornaments tonight!
I'd love to hear how y'all decorate for the holidays


No comments:

Post a Comment