Thursday, January 2, 2014

Celebration of the year

I'm sure everyone knows by the instagram posts etc. that I am officially a college graduate. Well if you don't know graduating in December is a little awkward. The ceremony is on a Thursday and very close to Christmas. I honestly hate to inconvenience anyone but I really wanted to celebrate such a milestone in my life. So we held the event the next day, Friday evening. My celebration party was fantastic! Almost all of my closet friends were able to come help me celebrate and even spend the night (aka best sleepover ever!). A huge thank you to my parents for making my party possible, it was truly a magical night!


I loved my personalized cups & napkins! 

Lots of purple and orange! Go Tigers!

Seriously the best of friends!
#bside

So many amazing gifts!
Photo credit to the amazing Emmi

 wTa


No comments:

Post a Comment