Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Saying Yes to the Dress

So happy to announce I've found the perfect dress! My mom and I went before Christmas to a local dress store and lets just say it was ROUGH. I swear the fabric made my skin crawl and the dresses were so heavy I couldn't walk. We had a lot of fun though and we couldn't stop laughing because while some of the dresses were beautiful they weren't "me."
Told y'all we had some laughs!
I quickly scheduled a dress appointment at Lulakate to try on my dream dress. My Daddy, Mom, and I traveled to Charleston for the appointment and had a wonderful time together. I found my perfect dress and honestly I am feeling so so excited about getting married in June!

My tip for any brides reading this blog: go once to try on silly dresses and then be serious the next time to find the dress that screams "you."

wTa

No comments:

Post a Comment