Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Step and Repeat

Hey Y'all!
So earlier this month my BirchBox came in the mail and I really love this one. It's completely themed around award show season! (anything themed I love from the start)

The Benefit Cosmetics "Fakeup" is amazing and I refuse to leave the house without it. It is a concealer that instantly brightens up my tired-looking eyes. I will definitely be purchasing the full size!

My next favorite is the Dr. Brandt "Pore no more pore refiner." First time I put this on I did it wrong (complete struggle). Then I figured out to only put it around my t-zone and it just smoothes out my pores while absorbing any extra oil. Really neat product but at $45 for the full size I'll use my little sample for as long as possible.

For the last three items I can't really give y'all any feedback because well I haven't tried them, oops! The OPI bottle is so tiny I am in love with it just from the packaging. I'm really curious about the Agave healing oil treatment for my hair, I never use any extra hair treatments but one day I'll be adventurous. :)


I hope this was a fun post for y'all because it was for me!

wTa

No comments:

Post a Comment