Saturday, March 1, 2014

Leopard is a Neutral

Hey Y'all!

So today my mother and I went dress shopping for her very special mother of the bride dress. We definitely didn't want her to wear your typical mother of the bride dress. No sleeves (June wedding equals southern summer heat) and something she could wear again were musts! I also really wanted a solid color maxi type dress that was classic. We shopped all day long, had a great lunch, and found the dress! We're both thrilled and it was a good mother/daughter day. I snuck in some furniture shopping as well :)

Today I wanted to be super comfortable while looking put together. I love my new skinny jeans from J. Crew but they kinda look like "mom jeans." I'd honestly wear them everyday is that was acceptable.


Kinda obsessed with my leopard print belt from C. Wonder. I hope each and every one of my readers had a fantastic Saturday!!

wTa

No comments:

Post a Comment