Monday, July 14, 2014

Miss to Mrs.





I wanted to share with y'all my last fling before the ring! My AMAZING maid of honor planned the best lingerie shower/ bachelorette party. Since I have so many out of town bridesmaids and friends all of my bachelorette festivities were held the Thursday before the wedding in Charleston. 


First we started out with a very embarrassing lingerie shower filled with some very sexual items. My face turned about 10 shades of red! I was so happy to have so many of my close friends there and we had such a fun time opening gifts. They picked out some beautiful lingerie and everything fit!


My little & maid of honor!
Afterwards we went to dinner downtown then played a hilarious game of bar golf at several different bars all around Charleston. We had a wonderful time together being silly and out on the town.


Loved this selfie with everyone who helped me celebrate!

wWt

No comments:

Post a Comment