Monday, August 4, 2014

Something Blue #lovemyjacks

I had a couple "something blues" for my wedding day but my monogrammed Jack Rogers were my favorite! I wear Jack Rogers all the time & it was natural to wear them on my wedding day. The relaxed style fit my southern plantation wedding perfectly!


I'm obsessed with anything navy so these were the perfect choice! Not to mention that my bridesmaids wore gold Jack Rogers during the wedding too! We were all so comfortable and happy wearing this classic shoe. 


I couldn't think of a more perfect way to show off my new married monogram! 

These photographs were taken by my wonderful photographer Shannon (Shannon Noel Photography)

wWt

2 comments:

  1. I've really been wanting to buy these shoes! I just haven't gotten around to it yet. They're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I would highly recommend them!

      Delete