Sunday, August 10, 2014

Time for a Cocktail

So I know the bar cart is majorly on trend right now & like any good blogger I'm working to make my own. It's almost complete and I'm so thrilled with how it all looks. I'm waiting on one final item before I reveal the final look {hopefully it'll come tomorrow}

For now I wanted to share some of my inspiration. I'm always on Pinterest and these are the pictures I keep looking at.

Hello gorgeous vase & flowers
Photo: So Haute
This is my exact bar cart, it was my mothers when she was young #vintage
Photo: Burlap and Lace
I love these bright colors & how the wine corks are kept!
Photo: House of Harper
For those who aren't a huge fan of alcohol or putting it on display in your home this is one of my favorite looks! I actually really want to find another bar cart {similar style here} and recreate this in my guest bedroom.
Photo: Mimosas in the Morning
Happy Monday!

wWt

2 comments:

  1. We just bought a bar cabinet from Crate and Barrel. My husband loves it! I can't wait to see what your cart looks like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so neat your husband loves your bar cabinet! Mine is more of a beer kind of guy so it's specially for my happy hours! haha

      Delete