Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Reveal: My Bar Cart

I've decided to start a new "reveal" series since I'm slowly decorating our first little home. I mentioned building the perfect bar cart last Monday. Now it's time to show mine off a little bit! I'm beyond obsessed with my vintage bar cart given to me by my mommy. Don't y'all love my Evelyn Henson bar cart print?!


Pretty please excuse my lack of variety of alcohol. We have so much left over from wedding festivities and there hasn't been an event to stock our bar cart yet! Don't worry the holiday season is coming up ;)



All of my glassware is Kate Spade Larabee Dot & the cocktail shaker is from Target last season. 

I used my inspiration photos from last Monday's post to stye my bar cart. Let me know what I should add or maybe even how to decorate for different holidays!

wWt

No comments:

Post a Comment