Sunday, November 23, 2014

I'm Hosting a Party!

If you're a fan of Little Lady in the South on Facebook then you know I'm hosting a Jamberry party. If you've never heard of Jamberry before they are basically high quality nail stickers. Sounds crazy and reminds you of the gross nail wraps sold at Walgreens? I posted this instagram picture below of my sassy statement nail, it's literally lasted two weeks! To learn more just join my party by clicking this link
Now to show y'all my favorites & some holiday gift ideas! These would make awesome stocking stuffers or for that special little girl that is hard to buy for (they come in children's sizes)


I love the above three colors for the upcoming holiday season! I love the moodiness of boysenberry, the classic look of fire engine, & the festiveness of gold sparkle.

Now to talk about those holiday parties/tacky Christmas sweater parties. Check out these VERY festive nails.

Happy Monday Y'all!

wWt

No comments:

Post a Comment