Thursday, November 27, 2014

The Best Gifts are Personalized Ones

I hope y'all are recovering from turkey comas or at least napping from all the holiday shopping! I'm getting excited for cyber Monday, way more my speed. haha 

I wanted to share some amazing holiday gift ideas from my favorite monogram store: Monograms Marking & More!
Monogrammed Round Cutting Board c/o
I've been buying all of my monogrammed items from them for years & have come to know the sweet owners of the store. They are amazing and don't forget it's small business Saturday tomorrow so why not support this beautiful store?!

Picture above is the personalized round cutting board, I think any hostess would love to receive one of those instead of the grocery store bottle of wine! Or if you have someone hard to buy for in your family, a cutting board is a wonderful idea because it's not only pretty to look at but incredibly useful.

I really like this cutting board because it has 4 tiny rubber feet on the bottom so it's not going anywhere while in use. Also it's surprisingly not that heavy, I thought it'd be hard to move around the kitchen and to wash but super easy!

I snapped a couple pictures of other items while in Monogram Marking & More but to see everything they have to offer you should really visit their website. They've got some amazing combo deals going on.


They have over 20 Lilly Pulitzer prints to make phone cases, pillows, and canvases! I've never seen any Lilly Pulitzer gifts like these before and their such high quality. It's always best to give a unique personalized gift over some of the "easy" gifts. 

Keep checking back to see my gifts under $50 picks

wWt

No comments:

Post a Comment