Tuesday, January 27, 2015

3 Ways to Glam Up Your Work Desk!

Fortunately for me I travel a good bit for work so I'm out of the office a bunch but I know there are many of you who work at a desk/cubicle 5 days a week. When I am in the office I want things to be festive and happy....enter in some pink!

I've put together 3 really fun ways to glam up your space, they are cost effective too!



1) Add some garland. I bought mine at Target ($6) in the party section but you can find them all over Etsy. The garland is just enough to decorate my boring grey cubicle walls.

2) Ditch that ugly office calendar & buy something that fits your personality! There is nothing wrong with a kitten calendar at work, it'll make you smile on even the worst day. I bought mine ($10) at Target, it's the Sugar Paper collection

3) Pick up some cute file folders to stay organized. I bought mine 3 for $1 at Target, I keep all my papers neat and organized in them. The file holder I'm using is actually a black metal one I had spray painted gold. 

*Extra tip: Make your desktop background special too! I got mine from Emily Ley

How do y'all decorate at work?

wWt


No comments:

Post a Comment