Thursday, February 26, 2015

Life Update: Snow Day!

Hey Y'all!

I hope everyone is at home and all bundled up with a cup of hot coffee. It snowed last night and it's the second time this year that I'm working from home so I don't have to drive in the snow/slushy mess. 

We've been so busy recently with our house and married life that I haven't blogged in what seems like forever. I wanted to share some of what's been going on in my married life recently.



I've recently become obsessed with Pure Barre. I started in January and have been going 4-5 times a week since. I can't wait to start the 20 in 31 challenge in March!

Next up we bought real life adult furniture for our living room. Yes, that is a media stand, leather chair, and new much larger tv! #adultlife

Our guest bedroom is really coming along too! All we need is to finish with bedding, hang pictures, & have some guests over. This bedroom used to be bright pink so it's come a long way. I plan on doing a blog series of our before/after house pictures eventually.

Lastly, the snow! Keep in mind I live in South Carolina we do not see snow often. We got a little over 2 inches last night and it was so pretty falling yesterday. I love it!

Happy Snow Day Y'all!

wWt

No comments:

Post a Comment