Monday, June 3, 2013

Concert + Wedding Shower Weekend

I hope everyone is having a fantastic Monday! This past weekend was amazing the boyfriend and I went to the Darius Rucker concert; the next day I co-hosted a wedding shower. The concert was amazing and I just love planning/hosting events. 


For the wedding shower we went with a summer color scheme of yellow and blue. The bride-to-be loved fruit so we were sure to include a fruit salad and I made fresh strawberry cupcakes with cream cheese fluffy icing accented with a little strawberry. We used sunflowers and greenery from the back yard to create the centerpieces. I must say I enjoy having the leftover flowers around the house, we've had bad weather so they bring in some sunshine. We framed pictures from the happy couple's engagement photos and gave them to her for a special gift.


Be sure to follow me on tumblr. for some of my favorite photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment