Monday, April 28, 2014

Bridal Shower {number one}

This weekend my sweet maid of honor and bridesmaids threw me my first bridal shower! It was so much fun, several of my friends from college came who I hadn't seen in forever! Everything from the food to decor was perfect. We had lots of finger foods and mimosas (my favorite)! 
There was even a precious banner which read, "Bride to be!" On the front door of the house they had made me a burlap wreath with "W" in the center for my new last name.

My sweet maid of honor was so great about writing down who gave me what gift!
Love my Kate Spade salt & pepper shakers!
Love these ladies
Meet my beautiful bridal party
I'm so grateful for everyone who attended and helped put together such an amazing shower for me. It was such a gorgeous day!

wTa

No comments:

Post a Comment