Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Keeping Memories {with Project Life}

Hey Y'all!

One of my dreams for my future home is to have a shelf filled with photo albums. I'd love to just have rows and rows with neatly stacked (and labeled) books. I don't want to rely on Facebook or my computer to keep my photos safe. There is just something about flipping through old photos that is so comforting. 

Let me just start by saying I've tried the traditional scrapbooking. I'm slightly too OCD to get anything done, I need everything to match from the paper to the stickers. So in my effort to keep my memories I've decided to give Becky Higgins Project Life a try!

Her concept is simple; you only need her binder style album, photo pocket pages, a core kit & your photos. I love that you can journal on the journaling cards to remember each moment. 

It's my birthday month and my sweet mother bought me just what I needed to get started! I'm going to keep posting updates of this little project so stay tuned!




wTa

No comments:

Post a Comment