Monday, June 22, 2015

National Wear Your Lilly Day

With the extremely hot weather we've been experiencing recently it's crazy that yesterday was just the first day of summer. The first day of summer means it's National Wear Your Lilly Day!! I'm obsessed with the dress I wore this weekend, everything about it is perfect. I love the print, fabric, and the cut! One of the best parts of the Monterey Tank Dress is that no bra straps show with a regular or razorback bra! No Lilly Pulitzer dress is complete without Jack Rogers, I'm sharing my "well loved" ones below. 


Shop my look: Lilly Pulitzer Dress bought mine at Pink Bee, Jack Rogers, Ray Bans

I hope everyone had a wonderful Father's Day! We happily celebrated our first wedding anniversary yesterday too!

wWt

No comments:

Post a Comment